750+ Anime Girl Names Ideas (2023) Best, Cute, Cool Names
There are many anime series out there; they all have great characters and interesting backstories. But what's in a name? In this article, we'll look at some of the most popular anime girl names to see if there's anything special about them.
Kawaii is a Japanese word that means "cute", and it's no surprise that many anime girls have this word in their name. Characters like Kawaii-chan from Lucky Star and Naru from Love Hina are just a few examples. While it might not seem like much, having "kawaii" in your name definitely makes you stand out from the rest!
Choosing a good anime girl name is definitely not easy. There are so many great characters out there, and you want to make sure you choose one that will be memorable. If you're having trouble picking the perfect name, try looking at a list of tips for choosing a good anime girl name.
Also Read: Usernames Ideas (2023)
Tips for Choosing an Anime Girl Name
Here are some points to keep in mind when choosing an anime girl name. These tips will give you some ideas of what to look for when choosing your own character's name.
1. Make sure the name is easy to pronounce. You don't want people to be confused when they try to say it!
2. Avoid names that are too common. There are plenty of unique names, so you don't need to settle for a boring one.
3. Think about the meaning of the name. Does it have a special meaning that you can relate to your character?
4. Consider the length of the name. You don't want something that's too long or too short - find a happy medium.
5. Choose a name that you personally like. It's your character, after all, so you should be happy with the name you choose.
Now you know what to keep in mind when choosing an anime girl name. Just remember to have fun with it, and don't be afraid to try something different! Here is a list of some of the most popular anime girl names to help you get started.
Best Anime Girl Names Ideas (2023)
In Japan, anime is one of the most popular animation styles and genres, and many anime girl names have been created over the years.
If you're looking for a name for your female protagonist, or just want to find out what kinds of names are popular in anime, this list is a great place to start!
- Haruka - Haruka can mean “distant” or “far away”.
- Kagome - In the anime series Inuyasha, Kagome is the main female character. Her name means “edge of the well”.
- Kawaii - Kawaii is a Japanese word meaning “cute” or “lovable”.
- Koohii - Koohii means “coffee” in Japanese.
- Mikan - Mikan means “tangerine” in Japanese.
- Neko - Neko means “cat” in Japanese.
- Rin - Rin is a common Japanese name that can mean “dignified
- ” or “jade”.
- Sakura - Sakura means “cherry blossom” in Japanese.
- Usagi - Usagi means “rabbit” in Japanese.
- Yuki - Yuki can mean “snow” or “happiness” in Japanese.
- Inori - Inori means "prayer" or "invitation"
- Asuna - Asuna means "tomorrow"
- Konan - Konan is a name that derived from the meaning of "little wave"
- Nagisa - Nagisa means "beach"
- Ruka - Ruka's name comes from the Japanese word for dewdrop, which is "Ruka
- Fumiko - Fumiko means child of beloved happiness
- Emi - Emi means "beautiful blessing" or "lovely picture"
- Ai - Ai means "love", "affection", or "indigo"
- Eri - Eri means "blessed" or "favored"
- Hitomi - Hitomi means "pupil (of the eye)" or "eye"
- Keiko - Keiko means "blessed and happy child"
- Kimiko - Kimiko is a name that derived from the meaning of “she who is without equal”
- Misaki - Misaki can mean “bloom”, “beautiful”, or “flower”
- Rina - Rina means "jasmine" or "love" in kanji
- Sawako - Sawako can mean "calm child" or "innocent child"
- Takara - Takara means "treasure"
- Yui - Yui can mean "gentle", "affectionate", or "lily"
- Hinata - Hinata means "sunflower"
- or "place in the sun"
- Ryouta - Ryouta means "prosperity", "abundance", or "cool, clear night"
- Shun - Shun can mean "excellence", "talent", or "chosen one"
- Kaito - Kaito is a name that is derived from the meaning of “sea” and “ocean”
- Ren - Ren means "Lotus" or 'love"
- Abe - Abe can mean "heavenly father", which is the literal meaning. It can also be used to refer to Mount Fuji, which is considered sacred in Japan.
- Izumi - Izumi means "fountain"
Also Read: Ship Names Ideas (2023)
Good Anime Girl Names Ideas (2023)
What are some good anime girl names? This is a question that gets asked a lot, and there are a few answers. First, it really depends on what you mean by "good." Secondly, there are different types of anime girls, so the name you choose should reflect the type of girl you want.
Here are some examples of good anime girl names:
- Ayano – this name means “color of the corridor”.
- Eriko– this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “blessed child”.Haruko – Haru means “spring” and ko means “child”. So, this name signifies the hope of new life in spring.
- Kaori – Kaori means “fragrance”, “aroma”, or “scent”.
- Kasumi – Kasumi can mean “mist” or “haze”.
- Kimiko – Kimi can mean "she who is without equal" while ko generally means "child".
- Mai – Mai can mean “coconut”, “dance”, or “linen”.
- Michiko – Michi can mean “path” or “journey” while ko means “child”.
- Midori – Midori can mean "green" or "growth".
- Nagisa – Nagisa can mean "beach", "shore", or "coast".
- Noriko – Nori can mean “serenity”, “law”, or “rule” while ko generally means "child".
- Rieko– Rie can mean “jasmine”, “beautiful”, or “blessed” while ko generally means "child".
- Sachiko – Sachi can mean “happiness”, “good luck”, or “blessing” while ko means "child".Sakura – Sakura can mean "cherry blossom".
- Takako – Takako can mean "tall", "great", or "noble" child.
- Tomiko – Tomi can mean "wisdom", "intelligent", or "smart" while ko means "child".
- Umeko – Ume can mean “plum” or “prune” while ko means "child".
- Yuko– Yuko can mean “snow” or “gentle”.
- Yumiko – Yumi can mean "bow" or "archer" while ko means "child".
- Ayaka – this name means “colorful flower”.
- Etsuko – this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “happy child”.
- Hiroko– this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “prosperous child”.
- Kazuko– this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “peaceful child”.
- Keiko– this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “blessed child”.
- Masako – this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “elegant child”.
- Mayumi – this name means “true beauty”.
- Mitsuko – this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “wonderful child”.
- Ritsuko – this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “beautiful child”.
- Satoko– this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “child of truth”.
- Setsuko – this name means “child of purity”.
- Shizuko – this name can be written with different characters but they all mean “calm child”.
- Yuriko – this name can be written with different characters, but they all mean “lily child”.
Also Read: Group Chat Names Ideas (2023)
Cool Anime Girl Names Ideas (2023)
We all know that anime is cool, and so are the girls who appear in these popular Japanese animation shows.
From powerful warriors to cute schoolgirls, these anime characters have won the hearts of millions of fans around the world. So it's no surprise that many people are looking for cool anime girl names.
If you're one of those fans who are on the lookout for some great name ideas for their female characters, then look no further! Here is a list of some of the coolest anime girl names out there:
- Kasumi – “mist” or “vapor” Misaki – “bloom”, “beautiful”, or “fragrance”
- Sakura – the most popular name for girls, it means “cherry blossom”.
- Aoi – “blue” or “hollyhock”
- Asuka – meaning “tomorrow perfume/fragrance”
- Hana – the most popular name which translates to mean “flower”
- Haruka – “distant” or “far away”
- Hiromi – “wide eyes”Hisa – “long time” or “eternity”
- Hitomi – “pupil (of the eye)”
- Kanna – this name can translate to mean “waterfall” or “river”.
- Kazumi – meaning “harmony, peace”K
- eiko – this name translates to mean “blessed child” or “happy child”.
- Kimiko – this name translates to mean "she who is without equal"
- KOta - meaning "rich, prosperous"Koyuki - "snowflake"
- Makoto - meaning "sincere" or "truthful"
- Maya - meaning "illusion"
- Michiko - meaning "child of blessing"
- Mieko - means "blessed child" or "happy child"
- Nagisa - meaning "beach" or "shore"
- Nanami - meaning "seven seas" or "many waters"
- Rio - meaning "river"
- Runi - a diminutive of the name Ruri, it means "lapis lazuli", a type of blue stone.
- Sachiko - meaning "child of bliss" or "happy child"
- Saeko - means "child of purity" or "innocent child".
Also Read: Alliance Names Ideas (2023)
Cute Anime Girl Names Ideas (2023)
A cute anime girl's name is always a great addition to any otaku's list of favorites. Whether you're looking for a name for your new anime club, or just want to show off your knowledge to friends, these are sure to please!
- Kanako - This name means “fragrance”.Kimiko - Japanese name meaning “she who is without equal”.
- Misaki - Japanese name meaning “beautiful blossom”.Nariko - Japanese name meaning “Thunder child”.
- Rumi - Japanese name meaning “beautiful flow of words”.Sachiko - Japanese name meaning “happiness, child of bliss”.
- Takara - Japanese name meaning “treasure”.
- Anzu - This cute name means “apricot” in Japanese.
- Asami - Asami means “morning beauty” or “born in the morning”.
- Chiyo - A beautiful name that means “a thousand generations”.
- Eri - This name can mean “blessing”, “merciful” or “beautiful child”.Hana - A popular name that means “flower” in Japanese.
- Kaida - Kaida means “little dragonfly”.Kiyomi - Japanese name meaning “pure beauty”.
- Miho - Miho means “beautiful blessing”.
- Nagisa - A beautiful name that means “beach” or “shore” in Japanese.
- Neji - This name means “screw” or “twisted”.
- Kimiko - This name means “she who is without equal”.
- Kotone - A unique name that means “sound of the waves”.
- Kurumi - The perfect name for autumn, it means “walnut tree”.
- Kusanagi - A sword in Japanese mythology, this name means “grass cutter”.Megumi - A popular name that means “blessing”.
- Midori - A nature-inspired name, it means “green”.
- Miho - A short and sweet name that means “beautiful fruit”.
- Miku - A very popular name that can be translated to “future child”.
- Minako - A beautiful name that means “child of the beautiful night”.
- Nagisa - This name means “beach” in Japanese.
- Nanami - A delicate and sensitive name that means “seven"
Also Read: Zoom Names Ideas (2023)
Anime Girl Name Ideas from Anime Shows (2023)
Anime series and movies are known for their colorful cast of characters, and many of them have become iconic over the years.
One of the most important things about these characters is their names. Many anime characters have unique and interesting names that reflect their personality or role in the story.
In this section, we'll look at some of the most famous anime girls and discuss the meaning behind their names.
- Akeno - This Japanese name means “bright shining field.” She is a character from High School DXD.
- Misha - A female character from the famous series 'Death Note'.
- Nagisa - A name that means “wave,” this is the name of the lead character in the classic anime series Clannad.
- Kotonoha - This name means “language of leaves,” and is the name of a character in the popular anime series School Days.
- Ino - A popular anime girl name that means "boar". Ino is a powerful ninja from Konoha in Naruto Series.
- Yoruichi - A bold and beautiful woman, she is also one of the main characters in Bleach.
- Rukia - One of the main female characters in Bleach. Rukia has a strong sense of justice and loyalty.
- Karin - A chunin from Hidden Leaf who is loyal to Orochimaru.
- Saber - The main female protagonist of Fate/stay night. She is a skilled warrior who is guarding the Holy Grail.
- Inori - The female lead of Guilty Crown. She is a shy and introverted girl who has a strong sense of justice.
- Tsukiko - The main female protagonist of AnoHana. Tsukiko is an immature girl who is trying to deal with the loss of her childhood friend.
- Kirino - The younger sister of Kyosuke Kosaka in Oreimo. Kirino is an otaku who loves anime, manga, and visual novels.
- Taiga - The main female protagonist of Toradora!. Taiga is a short-tempered but kind-hearted girl who is in love with Ryuuji Takasu.
- Ritsu - A member of the Light Music Club in K-On! Ritsu is a tomboyish girl who is always energetic and ready to rock.
- Izumi - A member of the Literature Club in K-On! Izumi is a shy girl who loves to write stories.
- Koyomi - The main female protagonist of Bakemonogatari. Koyomi is a kind-hearted girl who is always ready to help others.
- Haruna - The main female protagonist of Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?. Haruna is a lively and energetic girl who loves to cosplay.
- Konata - The main female protagonist of Lucky Star. Konata is an otaku who loves anime, manga, and video
Also Read: Facebook Usernames Ideas (2023)
These are some of the most popular and well-known anime girl names. While there are many other great characters out there, these are some of the most iconic and memorable ones. What's your favorite anime girl's name? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.