Destiny 2 Exotic Tier List (November 2022) Weapons Ranked
Destiny 2 is a fantastic game, but like all games, it has its fair share of problems. One such problem is the Exotic tier list. Some weapons and armor are better than others, which can be frustrating for players who don't have the best gear.
In this blog post, we will take a look at the best and worst Exotics in Destiny 2. We will also provide our opinion on which ones are worth your time and which ones you should avoid.
The Destiny 2 Exotic tier list is a complete guide to all of the Exotics in the game. It includes every weapon and armor piece that can be obtained, and it ranks them from best to worst.
- Destiny 2: A Quick Introduction
- Destiny 2 Exotic Tier List (2022)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
Destiny 2: A Quick Introduction
Released in 2017, "Destiny 2" is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. It became their best-selling new intellectual property after "Call of Duty".
The player takes on the role of a Guardian of the Last City, who is able to wield an array of powerful weaponry and magical abilities in order to defend humanity from alien races.
The objective of the game is to work with fellow Guardians to defeat these opponents, restore peace and rebuild civilization.
The gameplay of Destiny is divided into three main modes: multiplayer competitive crucible, cooperative strike missions, and an open-world exploration mode.
Destiny 2 Exotic Tier List (2022)
A tier list is a list that ranks the items in a game from the best to the worst. In Destiny, many different weapons and armor pieces can be used, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. While some players may prefer one weapon over another, there is no clear consensus on which weapons are the best.
There are many benefits of a Destiny 2 Exotic tier list:
- Firstly, a Destiny Exotic tier list can help players quickly and easily identify which weapons are the best for their playstyle.
- Secondly, a Destiny Exotic tier list can help players compare the strengths and weaknesses of different weapons.
- Thirdly, a Destiny Exotic tier list can help players make informed decisions when purchasing new weapons or armor pieces.
- Fourthly, a Destiny Exotic tier list can help players stay up-to-date with the latest changes to the game.
- Lastly, a Destiny Exotic tier list can help players find new and interesting weapons to try out.
The Destiny 2 Exotic tier list is divided into 4 tiers, ranging from S to C. S being the strongest and C being the weakest. Without further ado, let's get started with the tier list.
Destiny 2 Exotic S Tier List (2022)
The S Tier is reserved for Destiny's strongest and most powerful weapons. These weapons are often game-changers and can easily swing the tide of battle in your favor. If you're looking for the best of the best, then look no further than the weapons in this tier.
- The Lament – Sword
- Heir Apparent – Machine Gun
- 1k Voices – Fusion Rifle
- Gjallajorn – Rocket Launcher
- Trinity Ghoul – Combat Bow
- Vex Mythoclast – Fusion Rifle
- Divinity – Trace Rifle
- The Chaperone – Shotgun
- Agers Scepter – Trace Rifle
- Ace of Spades – Hand Cannon
- Osteo Striga – SMG
- Witherhoard – Grenade Launcher
- Eriana’s Vow – Hand Cannon
Destiny 2 Exotic A Tier List (2022)
The A Tier is reserved for strong and powerful weapons that are slightly weaker than those in the S Tier. These weapons are still very powerful and can easily hold their own in battle. If you're looking for a weapon that will give you an edge over your opponents, then look no further than the weapons in this tier.
- Anarchy – Grenade Launcher
- Wardcliff Coil – Rocket Launcher
- Xenophage – Machine Gun
- Eyes of Tomorrow – Rocket Launcher
- Thunderlord – Machine Gun
- Sleeper Simulant – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Deathbringer – Rocket Launcher
- Whisper of the Worm – Sniper Rifle
- Sunshot – Hand Cannon
- Cloudstrike – Sniper Rifle
- Dead Messenger- Gernade Launcher
- Lorentz Driver – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Wavesplitter – Trace RifleRiskrunner – SMG
- Jötunn – Fusion Rifle
- Duality – Shotgun
- Thorn – Hand Cannon
- Crimson – Hand Cannon
- Bastion – Fusion Rifle
- The Last Word – Hand Cannon
- Sturm (PVP) – Hand Cannon
- Dead Man’s Tale – Scout Rifle
- Forerunner – Sidearm
- Huckleberry – SMG
- No Time to Explain – Pulse Rifle
- Monte Carlo – Auto Rifle
- Outbreak Perfected – Pulse Rifle
- Rat King – Sidearm
- Izanagi’s Burden – Sniper Rifle
- MIDA – Scout Rifle
- Travelers Chosen – Sidearm
- Hawkmoon – Hand Cannon
Destiny 2 Exotic B Tier List (2022)
The B Tier is reserved for decent weapons that are weaker than those in the A Tier. These weapons are still usable but may not be as powerful as those in the higher tiers. If you're looking for a weapon that is still decent but isn't quite as strong as the others, then look no further than the weapons in this tier.
- Parasite- Grenade Launcher
- The Colony – Grenade Launcher
- Legend of Acrius – Shotgun
- Black Talon – Sword
- Tractor Cannon – Shotgun
- The Queenbreaker – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Polaris Lance – Scout Rifle
- Symmetry – Scout Rifle
- Hard Light – Auto Rifle
- The Fourth Horseman – Shotgun
- Sky Burner’s Oath – Scout Rifle
- Ticuu’s Divination – Combat Bow
- Ruinous Effigy – Trace Rifle
- Merciless – Fusion Rifle
- Lord of Wolves – Shotgun
- Tommy’s Matchbook – Auto Rifle
- Malfeasance – Hand Cannon
- Bad Juju – Pulse Rifle
- Vigilance Wing – Pulse Rifle
- Lumina – Hand Cannon
- Fighting Lion – Grenade Launcher
- Arbalest – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Wish-Ender – Combat Bow
Destiny Exotic C Tier List (2022)
The C Tier is reserved for the weakest weapons in Destiny. These weapons are often outclassed by those in the higher tiers and may not be worth using. If you're looking for a weapon that isn't quite as good as the others, then look no further than the weapons in this tier.
- Worldine Zero – Sword
- Salvation’s Grip – Grenade Launcher
- The Prospector – Grenade Launcher
- D.A.R.C.I. – Sniper Rifle
- Truth – Rocket Launcher
- Leviathan’s Breath – Combat Bow
- Two Tailed Fox – Rocket Launcher
- Coldheart – Trace Rifle
- Borealis – Sniper Rifle
- Graviton Lance – Pulse Rifle
- Prometheus Lens – Trace Rifle
- Sweet Business – Auto Rifle
- The Jade Rabbit – Scout Rifle
- Crosethia 77k – Sidearm
- Cerberus+1 – Auto Rifle
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Destiny 2 Exotic tier list?
A Destiny Exotic tier list is a ranking of all the Exotics in Destiny from best to worst.
2. Why should I care about a Destiny Exotic tier list?
If you're looking to get the most out of your Guardian, then you'll want to know which Exotics are worth your time and which ones you should avoid. A Destiny Exotic tier list can help you make that decision.
3. How often is the Destiny Exotic tier list updated?
The Destiny Exotic tier list is updated whenever there are changes to the game or new information becomes available.
4. What factors are considered when making a Destiny Exotic tier list?
There are many factors that go into determining the rankings on a Destiny Exotic tier list. These include, but are not limited to, power, utility, versatility, and aesthetics.
5. What is a C tier in the Destiny 2 Exotic tier list?
The A-C tier in the Destiny Exotic tier list is considered to be below average. These are the Exotics that you should generally avoid unless you have a specific use for them.
Long story short, Destiny 2 is a legendary game that is worth your time and money. And if you're looking for the best possible experience, make sure to check out our Destiny exotic tier list.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments below. With that being said, we hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful. Stay tuned for more informative content like this in the future!
Thank you for your time!