Evertale Tier List (July 2023) Best Monsters Ranked
If you're a fan of action RPGs, then you're probably familiar with the Evertale game. Millions of people have downloaded this popular mobile game and have a very active online community. One hotly debated topic about the game in which monsters are the best to battle.
The Evertale Tier List is a great way to figure out which monsters are the best to battle. The list is based on game developers' data and considers several factors, such as the monster's base stats, abilities, and how often it appears in battles. One thing to note is that the Tier List is not set in stone and can change over time.
If you wish to improve your odds of winning in Evertale, you should focus on battling the monsters in the higher tiers. These monsters are typically more powerful and can give you a significant advantage in battle. Of course, this doesn't mean that you should avoid lower-tier monsters altogether. There are still many benefits to be had from fighting them, such as earning experience and loot.
Also Read: Danganronpa Tier List (2023)
Evertale Tier List (2023)
Evertale is a popular fantasy-action RPG that has taken the mobile gaming world by storm. The game features over 150 monsters to collect and battle, making it one of the most diverse games in its genre.
There are many benefits of an Evertale Tier List, including:
- Firstly, it can help you understand what monsters are available in the game and how they compare.
- Secondly, it can help you to decide which monsters you want to focus on collecting and leveling up.
- Thirdly, it can give you an idea of how strong your team is compared to other teams in the game.
- Fourthly, it can help you to plan your strategy for future battles.
The Evertale Tier List is divided into 4 tiers, ranging from S to C. S being the strongest and C being the weakest. Without further ado, let's get started with the tier list:
Evertale S Tier List (2023)
The S Tier is reserved for the strongest monsters in Evertale. You will want these creatures on your team if you want to be the best. If you are lucky enough to have one of these monsters on your team, you will be a force to be reckoned with.
- Shuten-Douji - Degenerate Oni Queen
- Mysha - Fox-Eared Idol
- Anya - The Lost Von Draclow
- Alira - Silk-Veiled Siren
- Clarice - Venomous Rose
- Bahamut - Doomsday Dragon God
- Reina - Crimson-Eyed Vampire
- Ludmilla - Crimson Valkyrie
- Endless Astrid - Voice of Defiance
- Callen - Dragon Bride
- Ossia - The Hollow Heart
- Freya - The Goddess of Love and War
- Rin - Canine Blademaster
- Haku - Sacred Deer Onmyoji
- Rolotia - Sorceress of Dawn
- Elmina - Bunnygirl Assassin
- Saya - Solitary Star
- Norza - Blade of the Aeons
- Tiamat - Creator of the Primordial Sea
- Callen - Brilliant Magic Researcher Girl
- Clarice - Black Summer Rose
- Shanna - Red Riding Hood, Dragon Slayer
- Merlin - Sorceress of Prophecy
- Callen - Daughter of the Dragon
- Ossia - Bewitching Devil
- Astrid - Hero of the West
- Snow White - Queen of Dreams
- Young Rizette - Pure Blue
- Endless Rizette - Angel of Ruin
- Fornaxos - Flame Incarnate
- Jeanne d'Arc - Maiden of Radiance
- Aria - Petite Primordial
- Elmina - Sunkissed Mirage
- Dark Callen - Dark Guardian Dragon
- Sun Wukong - The Great Sage
- Alira - Sweet Beach Temptation
Also Read: Stellaris Origins Tier List (2023)
Evertale A Tier List (2023)
The A Tier is for strong monsters less powerful than the S Tier creatures. These monsters are still worth having on your team and can hold their own in battle. You can take on most challenges if you have a strong team of A-Tier monsters.
- Rizette - Spring's First Blossom
- Rolotia - Lady of Eternal Summer
- Rei - Sakura Bride
- Infernal Mysha - Nine-Tailed Calamity
- Antares - Thunderhearted Heroine
- Gaia - The Goddess of the Earth
- Bahamut - Terror of the Gods
- Astrid - Hero of Rigland (On Break)
- Mirai - Sparkling Idol
- Clarice - The Black Rose
- Clarice - Venomous Rose
- Mizuchi - White Snake Onmyoj
- Cyrus - Mercurial Mastermind
- Dark Alice - One More Nightmare
- Theo - Cerulean Sorcerer
- Rei - Goddess of Bounty
- Maxima - Fiery Princess
- Callen - Seaside Scholar
- Callen - Magical Dragon Girl
- Shiori - Steed-Edged Sakura
- Artimeia - Lady of the White Moon
- Snow White - A Midsummer Snow's Dream
- Hibiki - Demon of Class 2-B
- Kisara - Blade of the Summer Sun
- Altaieron - Soul of the Storm
- Endless Ludmilla - Savior of the Living City
- Endless Rizette - Maid of Midwinter
- Yuki - Born of Winter
- Mysha - Fox-Eared Blader
- Rei - Sakura Onmyoji
- Rizette - Lightbearing Leader
- Antares - Knight of the Sacred Fire
- Reina - Deadly Nurse
- Elmina - Violet-Eyed Assassin
Evertale B Tier List (2023)
The B Tier is for decent monsters not as strong as the A or S Tier creatures. These monsters are still worth having on your team, but they may struggle against some stronger opponents.
- Ryouma - Warrior of the Nameless Beast
- Shirra - Mistress of the Butterflies
- Rizette - Bashful Bunnygirl
- Anya - Annihilation Gir
- Voraxion - Adamantine Maw
- Ludmilla - The Paladin Bride
- Diabolos - Dragon Lord of Shadow
- Ludmilla - Knight Of The Holy Eve
- Vesh - Will of the Soil
- Lancelot - Twinblade Round Table Knight
- Akatsuki - Elven Swordmaster Supreme
- Shiori - Steel-Edged Sakura⠀
- Alice - The Eternal Dream
- Rizette - The Cerulean Crestbearer
- Finn - The Crimson Crestbearer
- Kaidaros - Riptide Guardian
- Dark Jeanne - Maiden of Darkness
- Kirin - Mythweaver
- Endless Astrid - Twilight Bride
- Lucius - Fighter Against Fate
- Merdain - Knight of Vengeance
Evertale C Tier List (2023)
This is where things start to get a little bit weaker. The C Tier is for monsters not as strong as the B or A Tier creatures. These monsters may have a hard time against some of the stronger opponents, and you may want to consider replacing them on your team if you can.
- Oumei - Spirit of Spring
- Druke - Apex Blademaster
- Mirai - Halloween Idol
- Orzachron - Organica War Machine MK
- Rashanar - The Burning Hunger
- Elmina - Yuletide Rogue
- Le Fay - The Witch of Avalon
- Sakura - Thoroughbred Idol
- Vonn - Bearer of the Demon Maul
- Imran - The Walking Storm
- Rolotia - Timeless Beauty
- Elmina - Void Renegade
- Ludmilla - Summertime Valkyrie
- Hibiki - Scarlet Oni Samurai
- Nagi - The Ladies' Knight
- Grenzor - Scourge of the Hinterlands
Also Read: Azur Lane Tier List (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Evertale tier list?
A Evertale tier list ranks the best monsters to battle in this action RPG.
2. How is the Evertale tier list determined?
The Evertale tier list is based on several factors, including the strength of each monster, the average level of player characters, and the game's overall difficulty.
3. What if I disagree with the Evertale tier list?
That's perfectly fine! The Evertale tier list is just one person's opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, if you think there is a mistake on the list, please let us know so we can correct it.
4. How accurate is the Evertale tier list?
The Evertale tier list is quite accurate, but it is not 100% perfect. It is based on the opinion of a single person, after all. However, the list should be fairly close to accurate for most players.
The D tier is not necessarily a bad thing. It just means that the monsters in this tier are not as strong as the ones in the other tiers. However, they can still be fun to battle, and some players may prefer them over the stronger monsters in the other tiers.
Also Read: Langrisser Tier List (2023)
Fun fact: The highest level you can reach in Evertale is 100 – and the current world record is held by a player who reached it in just over two weeks!
Overall, Evertale is a great game with a lot to offer. The combat is engaging and strategic, the world is huge and filled with things to do, and the story is interesting. If you're looking for an action RPG to sink your teeth into, Evertale should be at the top of your list.
We hope this article helped you understand the game better and decide if it's right for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other Evertale content, including our beginner's guide, list of best monsters, and more.
Until next time, happy hunting!