Kamehameha Tier List (July 2023) Best Fighters Ranked
The popular fighting game, Kamehameha, has many fighters to choose from. Some are better than others. This blog post will discuss the best and worst fighters in the game based on their tier list. Remember that this is our opinion, and other players may have different opinions. Let's get started!
The Kamehameha tier list is a complete guide to the best and worst fighters in the game. It is based on our opinions and may differ from other players' opinions.
If you're new to Kamehameha, you may wonder what a "tier list" is. A tier list is simply a way of ranking fighters in the game from best to worst. The higher a fighter is on the list, the better they are. The lower down on the list, the worse they are.
Also Read: New World Weapon Tier List (2023)
Kamehameha: A Quick Introduction
Kamehameha is one of the most popular mobile games out there. It's a fighting game that pits players against each other in one-on-one battles. The game has a lot of different fighters to choose from, and they all offer diverse benefits.
The game aims to knock out your opponent by depleting their health bar. Fighters have different stats that affect their strength, and each fighter has unique abilities that give them an edge in battle.
The gameplay is pretty simple: you use your thumb to control your fighter, and you can move around the arena and perform different attacks. The game is easy to pick up but difficult to master, and that's part of its appeal.
Ever since the game's release, people have been trying to figure out which fighters are the best and which are the worst. This has led to the creation of tier lists, ranking systems that show how strong each fighter is in relation to the others.
Kamehameha Tier List (2023)
A tier list ranks fighters in the game based on their strength and power. There are many ways to create a tier list, but ranking them from strongest to weakest is the most common. In this Kamehameha tier list, I will rank the best and worst fighters in the game based on their performance in battle.
There are many benefits of a Kamehameha tier list, including:
- Firstly, it can help players understand the game better and make more informed decisions when choosing their fighters.
- Secondly, it creates a sense of community and competition among players.
- Thirdly, it can help new players learn the game faster and improve their skills more quickly.
- Fourthly, it can be used as a balance tool to make the game fair and balanced.
The Kamehameha tier list is divided into 4 tiers, ranging from S to C. S being the strongest and C being the weakest. Without further ado, let's get started with the tier list:
Kamehameha S Tier List (2023)
The most powerful and dominant fighters in the game belong in this tier. They can easily take down any opponent and are considered the best. To be the best, you need to have a fighter in this tier.
- Super Saiyan Trunks & (Kid) Super Saiyan Goten (Pint-Sized Super Warriors)
- Super Saiyan Gohan (Awakened True Power) (Youth)
- Saiyan Warriors Super Saiyan Four Goku & Super Saiyan Four Vegeta (Ultimate Power
- Infinite Power God Warriors Super Saiyan God Goku and Super Saiyan God Vegeta
- True Ultra Instinct Goku (Ultra Instinct)
- Super Saiyan Goku (Strike of Full Anger)
- Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Battle to Protect the Fate of the Universe)
- Fused Hope Goku & Vegeta (Angel)
- Vegeta (Angel) and Fusion Reborn Goku (Angel)
- Strongest Super Saiyan Goku (GT)
- Krillin & Gohan (Dilemma on the Battlefield) (Kid)
- Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Kaioken) and Super Saiyan God SS Evolved Vegeta (Beyond Boundless Power)
Also Read: Demonfall Best Breathing Tier List (2023)
Kamehameha A Tier List (2023)
They are the second most powerful fighters in the game. They are not as dominant as the S-tier fighters but are still very strong. They have a good chance of taking down any opponent they compete against and are considered among the best fighters in the game.
- Turnaround Goku
- Furious Counterattack Goku
- Transdimensional Instinct Goku
- Super Saiyan three Gotenks (Blazing Fusion Warrior) (Teen)
- Ultimate Super Saiyan Super Saiyan four Goku
- Boiling Power Super Saiyan Goku
- Best Super Power Super Saiyan four Gogeta (Peerless)
- Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- Super Saiyan three Gotenks (Power to Overcome Crisis) (Xeno)
- Ultimate and Invincible Fusion Vegito
- Ultimate and Supreme Fusion Gogeta
- Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
- Super Saiyan four Goku (Apex of Supreme Saiyan Power)
- Fused Super Power Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta
- Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel) & Fused Fighting Force Super Saiyan Goku (Angel)
- Legend Reborn Super Saiyan God Goku
- Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) & Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)
- Shattering the Limit of Spirit & Tenacity Master Roshi
- Super Saiyan two Gohan Kamehameha (Full-Tilt) (Youth)
- Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku
Kamehameha B Tier List (2023)
The third most powerful fighter in the game. They are not as strong as the A-tier fighters but are still very good. They have a decent chance of taking down any opponent they compete against and are considered among the better fighters in the game.
- Rousing Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan Two Goku (Angel)
- Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Final Super Power) (Kaioken)
- Potent Super Attack Goku (Kaioken)
- Vigorous Strength Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
- Outcome of Hardship Goku (Giant Ape) (Youth)
- Bond Forged by Master and Disciple Ultimate Gohan or Piccolo
- Perfect Form Cell (True Value)
- Invincible Absorption Majin Buu (Gotenks)
- Newfound Power Super Saiyan Goku (Unwavering Will)
- All-Piercing Fusion Power Super Saiyan Four Vegito (Xeno)
- Super Power Super Saiyan Three Goku (Limit-Breaking) (Xeno)
- New Instinct of the Awakened One Goku
- Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Next-Level Strike)
- Pinnacle of Fury Goku
- Whirlwind Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku
- Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black
- Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Decisive Kamehameha)
- Father and Son’s Day Off Goku & Gohan (Kid)
- Super Saiyan Goku (Eruption of Golden Ki)
- Mustered Power Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
- Super Saiyan Goten (Power in Full Force) (Kid)
- Strength Beyond Gods Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- Peerless Gleam Super Saiyan Four Gogeta
- Hell Perfect Cell
- Split Into Good & Evil Majin Buu Or Majin Buu (Pure Evil) (Good)
- Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan Two Gohan (Youth)
- All-Out Resistance Great Saiyaman (SS)
- Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Paramount Saiyan)
- Cyan Juggernaut Super Saiyan God SS Goku
- Golden Fist Super Saiyan Three Goku
- Last-Second Gambit Goku (Kaioken)
- All-or-nothing Punch Goku (Youth)
- Super Saiyan Three Goku (Resolve for the Final Battle)
- Life of the Party Pan (GT)
- Hidden Majin Power Uub (Teen)
Kamehameha C Tier List (2023)
These are by far the worst fighters in the game. They are very weak and have almost no chance of taking down any opponent they come up against. They are considered among the weakest fighters in the game and should be avoided if possible.
- Furious Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
- Training and Refreshment Goku
- All-Out Showdown! Goku (Dokkan Butoden)
- Dark Menace Goku Black
- Space-Time Adventurer Tekka
- Shocking Absorption Ability Buu (Super)
- Majin Buu (Countdown to Despair) (Ultimate Gohan)
- Oppressive Combat Perfect Cell (Angel)
- Surpassing All Perfect Cell
- Epitome of Sublime Beauty Goku Black
- Determined to Fight Goku (Kaioken)
- Magic-Clad Fighting Spirit Mira
- Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku
- Last Super Saiyan Goku (Burning) (Super Kaioken) (Angel)
- Teamwork for Victory Piccolo & Krillin
- Super Saiyan Gohan (Blast of Fury) (Teen)
- Unyielding Kamehameha Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)
- Era-Spanning Kamehameha Grandpa Gohan & Pan (GT)
- Hero’s Return Ultimate Gohan
- Furious God Super Saiyan (God SS Goku)
- New Dimension Super Saiyan Goku (Saiyan)
- Final Phase Gogeta
- Masterful Strike Grandpa Gohan
- Passing the Mantle Goku (Angel)
- Ceaseless Terror Perfect Cell
- Super Saiyan Goku (Leaping Ever Higher)
- SS Goku (Super Saiyan God) (Drive to Win)
- Super Saiyan God Goku (Flaring Battle Impulse)
- Super Saiyan Three Goku (Zealous Offensive) (GT)
- Victory at Hand Gotenks
- Majin Buu (Love of the Throne) (Gotenks)
- Great Saiyaman (Furious Instincts) (SS2)
- Goku (Giant Ape) (Full-On Strike) (Youth)
- Roar Super Saiyan Goku (Zealous)
- Super Saiyan God Goku (Accelerated Battle)
- Martial Mettle Goku
- Goku (Showdown Super Saiyan Three) (Angel)
- Endless Challenge Goku (Youth)
- Gohan (New Generation Super Saiyan) (Youth)
- Technique Goku (Kaioken)
- Super Saiyan Goku (Accrued Strength)
- Gohan (Hope Super Saiyan) (Future)
- Super Saiyan Two Goku (Otherworld) (Angel)
- Super Saiyan Goku (Battle of Epic Proportions) (GT)
- Absolute Loss Yamcha
Also Read: Last Pirates Devil Fruit Tier List (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Kamehameha tier list?
A Kamehameha tier list is a list that ranks the best and worst fighters in the game.
2. How often is the Kamehameha tier list updated?
The Kamehameha tier list is updated whenever new fighters are released or change to the game itself.
3. How accurate is the Kamehameha tier list?
The Kamehameha tier list is accurate as of the most recent update. However, remember that the tier list is subject to change as new fighters are released, and changes are made to the game.
4. Why should I care about the Kamehameha tier list?
The Kamehameha tier list is a helpful tool for players when choosing which fighters to use in battle. It can also be used to see how strong certain fighters are in relation to others.
5. What factors are considered when making the Kamehameha tier list?
There are many factors that are considered when making the Kamehameha tier list. Some of these factors include the fighter's overall power, ability to deal damage, durability, speed, and their versatility.
Also Read: Call of Antia Tier List (2023)
Fun fact: in the early days of development, Kamehameha would be a supporting character. While he may not be the best fighter in the game, he's certainly one of the most unique and interesting characters to play.
We hope you enjoyed our Kamehameha tier list. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Until next time!